Monday, November 21, 2011

Mission Accomplished

Here it is, Monday afternoon.  After sleeping away most of yesterday, I think I'm finally capable of writing a coherent post.

Saturday was very successful in some ways, and not as successful as I would have liked in others.

I spent a lot of time Friday baking, baking, baking.  For the church bazaar, I made apple coffee cakes.

 
For the Improv. Group at the high school, I made brownies.
If you look closely, you can see my "secret" recipe!




In front- 2 coffee cakes, ready to go into the oven.
The batter and struesel are next, with the recipe back behind.



Here we have all of the finished projects.  The coffee cakes and one pan of brownies
are going to the church.  The box of brownies are going to the improv. group.


And finally, we have the boxes of stuff going to the white elephant sale.
The two boxes in the back- along with the monkey- are ours.
The rest of the boxes are all full of canning jars.  The craft group at the church swooped in
on them as soon as we brought them in and claimed them as their own, to turn into crafts for next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment