Monday, October 10, 2022

Dallas, Texas

 Last month we attended the funeral of my mother's youngest brother in Dallas, Texas. He served in the United States Army during the conflict in Vietnam. After his service, he went on to live a long and very fruitful life. He had 4 children, and he has many grandchildren. 

The funeral was on a Friday, and my sister and I spent an extra day in Dallas, exploring this beautiful city!

Here’s a few pictures from our visit:



The sculpture garden at the Nasher Sculpture Center. 


I kept seeing these Red Pegasi around town. Anyone know the story behind them?


We found the most amazing taco restaurant in this tiny little store front. 


The train station at the airport. When I got there, a plane was driving over the bridge. So cool!



The controls for my room. I swear it was smarter than me!


At the entrance to the National Cemetery. 



Light rail downtown. 


Oh, I’m done. So done!


No comments:

Post a Comment