Monday, April 23, 2018

New South Wales Library

Our hotel in Sydney was just down the street from the New South Wales Library.  This gorgeous showpiece of a library is centrally located in Sydney near Central Quay.

New South Wales Library Website: http://www.sl.nsw.gov.au/



The Lobby is breathtaking....




Computers.... and people....

 
and more computers, and more people...


The Reading Room.  I love this room!







Hey look!  It's a card catalog!


I love the light in here!  I love the space - there are outlets everywhere - so it's easy to charge a phone, or use your laptop.  This is gorgeous!


My pictures don't even begin to capture the elegance of this library.  It is a gorgeous, well utilized space that is heavily used.  There were people using library resources everywhere you looked.  I think I work in a beautiful library, but this building just takes my breath away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment