Thursday, March 25, 2021

Random Pictures

 So many images to share!  I've taken these over the last couple of months around our part of Maryland.

2020 Bingo.  I did NOT get a bonus for "Fill the Card", but I did Bingo several differnt ways.  We did remodel a room in the house.  I did buy a kiddie pool for the carport over the summer, and did sit out there several nice days and enjoy the water.  Joined in a Car Parade to bid farewell to our pastor, don't want to talk about the toilet paper.  (We're seriously looking at installing a bidet when we renovate the Master Bathroom.) Our summer vacation was to a Delaware Beach. Among the many live stream concerts we attended, Straight No Chaser's Christmas Concert was my favorite.  

 

I was gifted this little kitten litter box by a very good friend.  I keep it on my desk at work. It comes with a tiny little rake, and on very stressful days, I pull out the cats and their rocks and rake the sand. It truly is very Zen.

We used to live near this lake.  Pushing the kids around this lake in a stroller was my primary form of exercise for years.  We stopped by a couple of weeks ago to walk around the lake. You wanna know something funny?  It's a whole lot easier to walk the 2.5 miles around the lake when you are NOT pushing a stroller!



Walking around a pond in Gaithersburg at sunset. Such a gorgeous sunset!

Hermie adores her feathery sticks!  We had just gotten a new one from Chewy.  I thought I had stashed it where she couldn't get it, but she pulled open the drawer where I had stashed it and pulled it out.  She is one very determined little cat!



Last one for today - I found this in an Amazon Ad on Facebook.  A Bubble Pea Pod Carrier?  For a cat?  I want to know if anyone has successfully managed to use one of these with a cat.  Or unsuccessfully tried to use one.  I would love to hear your story!  I can just imagine a pissed off cat face pressed up against that clear plastic bubble, terrorizing the villagers.




No comments:

Post a Comment