Friday, May 20, 2022

Random Pictures

 As I was heading out earlier this week, I had to stop in a parking lot to get this beautiful picture of the sunrise!  I didn't use a filter on this at all! 



Hydrangeas as the Farmer's Market for Easter!


The oldest child's graduation tailgate in the parking lot!
Sparkling Cider and Ginger Snaps!
Do we know how to party, or what?



I know you can't see it, but trust me - there's a Pileated Woodpecker in this shot - just to the right of the hole in the tree with her nest. It's about 1/3 of the way up from the bottom of the frame.  This tree is just outside of our carport.



Life as a cat is so difficult.  She absolutely loves fleece blankets.



I stopped at the reservoir to eat my breakfast on the way into work this morning. (Oatmeal in a travel mug.)  I don't know if you can see the goose and her gosling?  They are hiding down around the bottom of the big trees on the left.



Glorious sunrise! I pulled off to the right to take this picture.  (Just so you know I don't take pictures while I'm driving. I find a safe spot to pull over and THEN I take the picture!)


Husband and I went out to a big, fancy restaurant for dinner. This is our big, fancy meal. I wish I remember what it was.... the restaurant is a farm to table restaurant and you eat what the chef makes that day - and he makes what he can find at the market that morning.  Good food!


No comments:

Post a Comment