Wednesday, May 18, 2022

The High Cost of... EVERYTHING

I'm sure you've noticed the absolutely phenomenal cost of everything from milk to gasoline. It seems like you go to the store on Sunday, realize you forgot something for dinner on Monday night, stop in at the grocery store on your way home to pick it up, and the price has gone up overnight by a dollar.

Years ago when I started this blog, I was a stay at home mom with three kids and we were living on one income.  Much of that older content was about cooking from scratch and the other things that we did in order to save money and cut corners.

It's time to get back to my *blog* roots.

I'm going to take one day a week to post on what to do to save money.  While I'm not saving hundreds of dollars at the store, I'm saving dollars, and over the course of a year those dollars add up to hundreds of dollars.

If you're willing to play along, I'll be posting a tip (or two) on Thursday.

Together, we've got this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment