Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Graduation Present

This post originally appeared in my now defunct "Mom's View" blog.  I moved it to this blog at the request of my kids, who wanted to have all of the various posts that accompanied their high school years in one place.  I've matched the publication dates here to their original post date.  If you're reading these posts, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to go back through them all!


I finally finished it.  Middle child's graduation present.

I made him a photo album.  Not just any photo album, I made this album into an A, B, C album that encapsulates his life thus far.  For example, "A" is for "Awesome", and I have his Senior Pictures. 
"Z" has been the hardest one so far, but we finally came up with an answer last night.  "Z" became "zzzzz" and I have pictures of him, falling asleep on his textbooks and the computer keyboard over the years. 

Putting this album together has been a challenge.  It's been fun.  Attempting to narrow down the boatloads of pictures that we have and find words to match the pictures has been more of a challenge than we expected.  But, I think we have  keepsake here that will last him a lifetime.  It's definitely a unique look back on his life to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment