Thursday, September 18, 2014

Olive Oil and Salted Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Beets

I found this recipe on Epicuran Eva's website last week.

We've made it for dinner twice since then.

It's an amazingly easy dish, made with seasonal veggies.  It really highlights the wonders of the vegetables available at this time of year!

image: http://www.epicureaneva.com/olive-oil-and-salt-roasted-sweet-potatoes-beets/

I don't have her permission to repost her recipe, but I am going to link you to the recipe here:
http://www.epicureaneva.com/olive-oil-and-salt-roasted-sweet-potatoes-beets/

Trust me when I tell you that this is an easy, amazing, tasty dish, perfect for fall!  Even better, it roasts in the oven for an hour, which gives you a chance to make a main dish, clean up your mess, and get the dishwasher unloaded and reloaded all before dinner is served.

I know she lists the recipe as an appetizer, but with a vegetarian in our family, this is a main dish.  Daughter loved this so much the first time we made it that we made two skillets last night.  She ate almost all of one by herself, and husband and I split the other one, and served it with fish.


No comments:

Post a Comment