Saturday, October 8, 2016

Food Stamp Challenge Day #3

I picked up a pork tenderloin at the store today.  Not just one, but two.  It was a "Buy One, Get One Free" sale.  So, I spent $13 on two tenderloins.  But the question arises, how do I enter that?   As $6.50 for one tenderloin, or since I dropped $13 in one day, do I count this as $13?  What do I do? 

I picked up a can of tuna and made tuna salad for lunch with mayo.  (69 cents)

Breakfast:
Quaker Gluten Free Instant Oatmeal

Lunch:
Tuna Salad
Apple Slices

Dinner:
Pork Loin Roast - you can find the recipe here:  http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/roast-pork-loin-with-apples-recipe.html

Snack:
Yogurt

Costs so far this week:

Today: $13.69 
BUT - if I count only the one roast I used, it's  $7.19

This Week: $62.80
If I only count one roast used:  $56.30

No comments:

Post a Comment