Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Random Pictures

These will be totally random!  For some reason, my tablet won't let me post text and photos. Until I can get back on the laptop, it's just Pictures!  FYI- daughter took the pictures while I was driving - not me!  Enjoy!

Edited 2/2/2017 - I've been having technology issues!  I need a new computer, but I'm in the middle of a spending moratorium so.....  things are going to be hit or miss for a while.

Misty, foggy drive home!



I kind of expect to see the headless horseman coming around the corner!



Daughter and I went to a presentation by local mystery authors presented by the Baltimore County Public Library.  All of these authors are fantastic!  If you see one of their books, grab a copy and enjoy their books!



I seem to have a thing for taking pictures on windy country roads, don't I?



Providing dinner at the Men's Shelter.



So here's my latest pet peeve, #Starbucks.  This is supposed to be a Very Berry Refresher.  It's supposed to be red.  What the hell is this?  I complained to the Barista, but she told me this was a Very Berry Refresher.  So, I was out over $4 for a glass of water.  So disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment