Monday, May 22, 2017

Graduations!!!

My middle child is graduating from college later this week.

Youngest child is graduating from the community college today.

I've got family literally crawling all over the house!

Oldest child has been home for a week now, and I have been the happiest of mommies!

I'm taking a break this week - I'll start posting again after Memorial Day.

Believe me, I've got a ton of things to say and share, but for now - I want to spend my time and energies with my kiddoes!  They'll all be off and back to their own adventures soon enough.

If you've got the time this week, please keep little Coquito from Life in Amy's World in your prayers.  He's been in the hospital for almost a month now with chemo treatments, secondary infections, low blood counts, low platelets... the list just goes on.  To top it all off, his Daddy was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia.  Please keep them all in your prayers.  It's been a rough couple of months for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment