Friday, May 4, 2018

Star Gate (SG-1)

I've been catching up on television shows I missed the first time around.  You know, back in the 90's when I had three little preschoolers running around the house!  I am a big Sci-Fi Fan, and my co-workers love, love, love Star Gate.  So, I decided to watch it.  I found it at the library - had to put it on hold and have it sent to our library.  I'm almost done with Season One.  Let me tell you, it is a hoot.  It reminds me of the original Star Trek.  I adore the show.  It stars Richard Dean Anderson (MacGyver - for my generation) in the lead role. 

I hear there are other actors in the show - people like Amanda Tapping, Christopher Judge, and Michael Shanks - but this hard core Richard fan is only watching for one reason.

If you're looking for some fun and campy tv, this could be it!

No comments:

Post a Comment