Friday, May 11, 2018

Vegetable Pasta

I pick up a box of produce from our local farmer every couple of weeks.  For $25, I get a huge amount of vegetables that last for the better part of two weeks. 

It's also my favorite time of year - Asparagus Season! I just can't get enough of the tasty vegetables cut fresh from the plant.  So, I took a whole bunch of asparagus and combined it with my other favorite spring veggies and came up with this fantabulous dish!

Vegetable Pasta


Cook 1 box of macaroni noodles as directed on the box.
Drain pasta, and leave sitting in the colander.

In a skillet, saute the following vegetables in olive oil (slice them, cut them, anyway you want)
I used
Peas in Pods (sliced diagonally)
Onion
Asparagus
Mushrooms
Small Bell Peppers
Tomatoes

Season well with Mrs. Dash.
Add the macaroni to the vegetables, stir to combine.


No comments:

Post a Comment