Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Iconic Sydney Photos

I could flood my blog with pictures of Sydney for the next month, but honestly I think you'd get sick of them after a while!  Instead, I have gone through my photos, and I am posting my favorites.  Believe it or not, I've got over 500 pictures of just the Sydney Opera House.  So, I'm going to attempt to narrow things down somewhat!

Look at this tree! Royal Botanic Gardens.

Sydney Observatory. See that ball on the roof? It drops at 1 pm every day.

Hey, look at the lion and unicorn on the post office!

These cockatiels are everywhere.

Manly Beach!  Love these beaches!

 More beach!

View from the Toranaga Zoo across the harbor to the Opera House.

The Opera House.

The bridge.

More from the Royal Botanic Gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment