Thursday, February 9, 2017

Chicken Tikka Masala

We made the most amazing dinner last night!  I found this recipe for Sheet Pan Tikka Masala on the Smitten Kitchen a while back.  I had pinned it to Pinterest, but never actually tried it.  Yesterday was the day.  I was looking for something quick and easy that would have enough vegetables in it to make me happy. 

This was perfect!  I put the chicken in the marinade before I left the house for the day.  I came home, and the hardest part of preparing this meal was cutting the cauliflower.  15 minutes later, this tasty meal was in the oven.

Oh my stars, this was absolutely amazing!  I made a vegetarian pan for daughter - I kept half of the marinade out before I added the chicken.  I tossed her veggies with the sauce and put them in her own separate pan.  I pulled it out of the oven as she walked in the door from class.  That girl was so, so, so happy that she had such a warm and healthy dinner waiting for her.  And I was happy that it took next to no time to put it together.

If you're looking for a quick and easy meal, look no further! 

You'll find the link here: https://smittenkitchen.com/2016/04/sheet-pan-chicken-tikka/.
The recipe is at the bottom of the page.  Scroll down to the bottom to find it, but take the time to read the article in between.  There's a lot of information in there that's worth reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment