Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Monday's Musings

I'm just getting out from several days under the dreaded curse of the flu.  It's been a rough few days.  I was going to write a poem to humor you, then thought better of it.   It's a pretty annoying piece of work...  especially when I looked it over and realized that I had managed to rhyme a word with Phlegm.  

I'm sitting at Starbucks now, enjoying a very cold glass of tea, attempting to write a few pithy things - I'm editing a long term project that I wanted to publish before September.  I'm making progress, but I keep finding ways to derail myself.  Currently, it's the cute little birds hopping around just outside the window.

And the internet keeps slowing down.  I'm double checking old research, and I keep losing my internet connection.  That is a definite problem.  But, husband is at home with the flu, and I'm trying to stay out for a block of time so that he can sleep without interruptions.  So, I tolerate the bad internet connection.

And then there's this.  Do you see this?  What is it?  I can't tell, and it's driving me nuts!!!! 
If you look closely at the picture, you can see something metallic wrapped in that plastic sheeting... but what is that something?  The front seat on the passenger's side is pushed all the way forward - just to add to the mystery. 



(I think we all see now the real reason why I'm having trouble finishing my work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment