Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Charm Kitty Cafe

Have you heard about Cat Cafe's? 

They are little cafe's with adoptable cats from the Humane Society.  The cafe doesn't really serve food (because of the cat hair).  They will have tea or coffee, and they might have cookies or muffins that you can order.   You can then imbibe while you bond with the kitties.  If you wish, you can adopt one of the kitties and give it a forever home.

Earlier this spring, daughter and I spent an afternoon with the cats at Charm Kitty Cafe.
We each had a cookie, and we sat and did some work while the kitties roamed around, climbed over our keyboards, ignored us, and looked very regal.  We played with the ones that let us, and we admired the ones who were too important to let us get near them!

One thing to note, though.  Almost every cat cafe that I know of - the seating is very limited, and reservations are required.   You will pay for your time in the cafe.  The money goes to support the cats.  The amount of time you get for your reservation varies by the cafe that you visit.

I took a few pictures of the residents of Charm Kitty Cafe while we were there.  I'm certain all of these little fluff balls have been adopted.  But I know they have new little fluff balls searching for their forever homes!


Greeter at the front desk.

This one really likes my purse!

A crate, bolted high on the wall - and a shy friend looking down.

Hiding under a bench.

If I didn't already have 2 cats at home, this one would have come home with me.

Moving from my purse onto my shawl.

And my phone....

He really liked my phone.  He didn't like pats, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment