Thursday, October 21, 2021

A Quick Trip to See the Oldest Kid

We took a quick trip up to Pennsylvania to see our oldest last week. There’s nothing like a college town in the mountains in the middle of fall, is there? We took the opportunity to walk around campus, explore the campus and spend an intense 24 hours talking and laughing with each other. We had an amazing dinner from a Chinese restaurant that came highly recommended by the Chinese students that he works with. The food was absolutely amazing.  Best Chinese food I’ve ever had.  I tried something different for me - peppercorn chicken. Have you ever had it? It’s the best. I had never heard of it before, and now I just can’t stop thinking about it. 


Above, a view down one of the little alleys off Main Street. Below, the view of campus from our hotel. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment