Monday, October 4, 2021

Nicholas Sparks

Nicholas Sparks has written 23 books over the course of his career. One of his most famous books is "The Notebook". His most recent book is "The Wish".  He's out now, doing a book tour. 

Last week, I got to see him at a stop in Maryland. It was a fun evening of conversation where he discussed his philosophy of writing, little known facts about him, and the "footprints' - true things about himself that he leaves in his stories.

As part of my ticket, I received a copy of The Wish. The story is about a woman who had a teenage pregnancy, and she is looking back on her life. 

I wanted to share a few pictures that I took!

Me and my mask, waiting in line outside.
We were required to wear masks in the venue.

The line of people in front of me.

Inside the auditorium. I sat in my favorite spot - the balcony!

Not the best of pictures, but when you're sitting in the balcony, this is what you get from the screen!
 
And now, I am off to stay up entirely too late reading The Wish!




No comments:

Post a Comment