Friday, October 29, 2021

Nor'easter

 If you live on the East Coast, in the Mid Atlantic Region, you know we are having some weather today. We are expecting record coastal flooding.  Ironically, I had taken today off work so that I could go hiking and enjoy the glorious fall weather. I've had a hideous 2 weeks and I really need the time to mentally reset. So much for being outdoors today!

Instead, I have a fire in the fireplace. I'm baking Oatmeal Cookies and I've spent the morning prepping freezer meals. (More about that soon.)  I have a freezer full of freezer meals now and a pot of soup simmering on the stove. I have plans to finish watching Westworld this afternoon and maybe, just maybe I will watch Dune for the second time! It won't be the same as it is in the theater, but it will still be awesome.

I hope that wherever you are, you are warm and toasty today.  Stay safe!



No comments:

Post a Comment