Saturday, October 30, 2021

October Random Pictures

Our Starbucks is really enjoying Halloween!

                            A beautiful sunset closes out the month. No filters on this picture!


I stopped by the reservoir for lunch on one of my days off and got to watch the Deep Water Diving Team from the State Police doing some practice dives.


We made it to the Maryland Renaissance Festival!  Here you see Puke & Snot - longtime performers at the Festival, and huge crowd favorites.


I stopped by our local farm stand and found these glorious hot peppers! I bought a box for the soon to be son in law. He loves hot peppers.  I'm curious to see what these become!


The goats at the farm. She is looking towards the store itself. They keep a box of Kale and Collard Greens by the door and visitors can pick up a bunch and feed them to the goats. This goat spies a little boy digging through the box!




 A night at the fire pit, surrounded by family.





No comments:

Post a Comment