Saturday, November 20, 2021

It's Been a Busy Week

This week was full of all things related to books.  This made my nerdy little librarian heart very happy. I spent most of the week discussing books with other librarians, and looking through new releases and making book lists. It's all very fun and exciting!

The problem is, this week has led to piles of books around my house. 

I've got the maximum 100 books checked out from library system and 100 each from the two neighboring systems. I had SO MANY books spread all over the house. 

I spent today finding books and returning them to the various libraries from whence they came. It turns out that 100 books is a LOT of books. Multiply that by 3, and it's overwhelming. I checked my account online after I got home to verify that everything had been returned and thankfully I hadn't missed anything.

It's nice to finally see the horizontal surfaces in the house again!

No comments:

Post a Comment