Friday, November 5, 2021

Really Bad Jokes

Once a month, I run a Nature Club for elementary age children. As part of my program, I tell the kids jokes of some kind or another.  While researching for this month's program, I ran across some phenomenally bad space jokes that I just need to share with someone.  They aren't going to work for young kids. But you, lucky reader, YOU are the recipient of my phenomenally bad jokes.

Are you ready?

How many ears does Captain Kirk have?

3! The left ear, the right ear, and the frontier.


What's light year?

The same as a regular year, but with less calories.


Why did the star get arrested?

Because it was a shooting star!


Why didn't the dog star laugh at the joke?

It was too Sirius.


How does Jupiter hold up it's trousers?

With an asteroid belt!


I was up all night wondering where the sun had gone.... and then it dawned on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment