So, I'm putting this out here. Into the wild. I find I keep my resolutions better if they are written down and I have to revisit them monthly and check in on them. I sat down last week and wrote down the list of what I want to accomplish this year. Dear God, the list is currently at 50 items. You read that right. FIFTY. After a lot of thought, I've cut that number down significantly. You don't want to read through 50 items any more than I want to hold myself accountable (and write them out) every single month for the next 12 months!
1) Lose 25 pounds.
Doctor's orders. I can do this.
2) Visit 1 new to me state.
3) 3 repairs/improvements to the house.
Where do I start? There are many choices.
4) 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge
It's been a while since I've done this. You get 40 bags or boxes of stuff out of your house over the 40 days of Lent.
5) Organize old correspondence/letters
6) Big backyard garden project.
7) Finish the cross stitch project I've been working on for 3+ years.
8) Transfer Dad's slides to digital.
9) Put those images into an album.
10) Fill my America 250 Passport with lots of stamps!
11) Clear out the storage unit.
12) Do one totally irresponsible and fun thing each month!
13) Go see Falling Water. (Frank Lloyd Wright)
This is a Bucket List item.
14) Visit 12 new to me bakeries.
No comments:
Post a Comment