Monday, January 5, 2026

Three Holidays and a Wedding

 Written by: Uzma Jallaludin and Marissa Stapley


Such a wonderful, sweet Romance novel. I enjoyed this book from the moment until I picked it up until I finished it.  Just in case if you were wondering how much I enjoyed the book, I did not go to bed until I finished reading the book at midnight! 

Set in 2000, Jallaludin and Stapley explore that unique moment in time when Eid (which concludes the month of fasting known as Ramadan) coincided with Hannukah and Christmas.  Maryam is headed off to her sister's wedding - in December - in Toronto- when the list of disasters slowly begins unfolding. Maryam's seat mate is Anna.  Hit by severe turbulence in the air, the two women end up bonding over their terror.  When the plane makes an emergency landing in Snow Falls, the wedding plans quickly begin to unravel, and unexpected romance fills the snowy air.

This fabulous tromp through Snow Falls is filled with happy endings, just the right amount of romance, snow, and celebrations.  I personally loved the exploration of family relationships, as well as romantic relationships.  I love how the authors used their characters to explore the nature of love and relationships with their characters, delving deep into the heart of trust and how to move on when trust is broken.

If you are looking for a romance novel with many happy endings, and no explicit scenes, this is the book for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment