Friday, July 12, 2013

Random Pictures

A few random pictures from the past few weeks:



 
I found this beautiful door and wreath on a Catholic Church in downtown Baltimore.  Look at that beautiful iron scrollwork!  The church itself is over 200 years old.  The iron work is original to the building.  I am not positive that the wood in that door is over 200 years old.  It looks a little too "new" to be that old.  (If you know what I mean).  I love the wreath, too!



 
I found this lovely little corner of tranquility in downtown Baltimore.  Isn't it beautiful?


Luminaries on the track at the high school during Relay for Life.


 
 
Look at this mirror.  It's a mosaic on a mirror.  It graces the wall of one of the most unique little restaurants I've seen in quite some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment