Sunday, August 18, 2013

Random Pictures

 Random Pictures from Seattle.

I'll just go ahead and apologize now.  I'm uploading pictures from my phone, and I'm lousy at it.  I'll caption these at a later time!
Space Needle in the back, monorail in the front.

The sign on the back of this classic bus read: Two Old Hippies...

Starfish in the Seattle Aquarium.

Still more starfish.  They're so pretty!

Cute otter!  Seattle Aquarium.

Seattle from the water.

Pike Place Market.  What an amazing place! Open air farmers market, right next to the waterfront!  Okay, there's a huge hill to climb to get from the water to the market.  It's actually called the "Hill Climb".

What do you know?  It turns out I could caption the pictures after all!  Don't credit me, though.  I'm pretty sure it's an upgrade in the Blogger software!

We are headed up into the mountains for the wedding.  I'll post pictures when I can, but Internet and Cell access is very limited where we are headed!

No comments:

Post a Comment