Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Photos

I hope you had a Merry Christmas!  We had a great weekend, lots of fun with family, lots of together time, and lots of laughs.  I have a few pictures from this weekend to share with you.  I hope that you had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed wonderful times with the people you love.  Thanks for stopping by and sharing a few memories with me!



The boys made a cake.  Don't you love how the icing covers the entire plate?


Luna was really into the Grinch.



Sunset on Christmas Eve.


Time for Christmas Eve services!



Jigsaw Puzzle - a family Christmas tradition!




My Mother in Law decided to bring over a few things for Christmas dinner.



We had a white-ish Christmas!  The gof lifted around noon.







We went to see Star Wars.  This was showing in another theater.




A Pinterest success story!  Graduation Tassel in a clear glass ornament.


No comments:

Post a Comment