Friday, January 27, 2023

Random Pictures

 It’s a major photo dump! Okay, I’m going to try to keep it down to only a handful! 

Life, as viewed from my phone!


My attempt at a Gingerbread House!



Sunrise. Busboys & Poets is across the street. 


Watermelon Radishes. They’re beautiful, aren’t they?
I thought they would be sweet, but no - they’re bitter. 
Still good, but not the taste I was expecting with those colors!


The water fountain by Whole Foods has been converted to a light fountain!


The cat, listening in on the weekly phone call with the kids. 



The Udvar-Hazy Museum. 
It’s a branch of the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum.
And it’s not on the mall.  It’s by Dulles Airport. 





Look at the price on this roast.  $147.
$101 with a Bonus Card. 
That’s $10/ pound. 
Granted, it is a rib roast. But still… it feels really high. 




No comments:

Post a Comment