Tuesday, August 15, 2017

A Life Lost

Friends of our suffered a great loss last week.  I am copying from their Facebook post.  It's been a rough week for the family. I ask your prayers for them.

We know the statistics: 22 Veterans commit suicide every day. It's tragic.
But it's beyond tragic when the veteran is the father of your heart & soul...the person who is half you and half him.
On Tuesday morning, August 8th, P.'s father took his own life.
This is a shock beyond anything that can be put into words & articulated. My daughter's heart is broken. Actually, it's shattered.
As a mother, your job and sole purpose in life is to protect your children...to console your children...to do everything you can to take away their pain.
I don't know what to do and how to help her. I don't think I've ever felt so helpless as a parent.
This is a tragedy no one should endure.
Your positive thoughts, prayers, mantras & meditations are greatly appreciated at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment