Friday, August 4, 2017

Things Overheard

I know it's not polite to listen in on conversations of other people, but what the heck.  If I'm at the store or at work and someone says something loudly enough for me to hear, then I figure it's fair game.  If it's funny, then eventually it's going to be fodder for my Blog!


Listening

A teacher, with her group of students says "Friends, we need to talk about our word of the day.  Today's word is LISTENING."

"This is my personal hell." says a young child.  (My guess was age 10-11.)


Daddy's Birthday

A mom and her two young kids were looking for birthday presents for Daddy.

"Now remember, we want to get him things he really needs.  What's something you think Daddy really needs to have?"

Without missing a beat, the six year old replies: "Daddy needs muscles."


No comments:

Post a Comment