Saturday, August 26, 2017

Have You Ever Wondered?

Who cuts the pope's hair?

Does he use another priest?  Is it his valet?  Or does he just go down the street from the Vatican and have a local barber give him a trim?

Why college food is so much better now?

Back in my day, you ate what they put on your tray that day, and that was your choice.  I knew students who had been in the Army who thought our food was horrible.  Now, colleges are vying for honors as fine dining establishments.  When the hell did this change?  Why didn't it change when I was in school?

State Fairs.. Just how much fried food can we eat?

And how do people think up these things to fry?  Fried Oreos?  Fried PB and J?  Fried Pop Tarts?  It's probably a good thing I can't eat gluten.  Heaven knows I'd weigh 500 pounds if I could eat every fried wonder they have on hand.

Apple Season

Just how many varieties of apples can be found within an hour's drive of your house?  And why do those apples taste so darn good when cooked with cinnamon and brown sugar?

Why does the hair around your face turn grey first?

No comments:

Post a Comment