Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Acadia National Park, Part 2

I took so many pictures while roaming around the park. There were beautiful views just about everywhere you turned. So many things to see, so much scenery everywhere you looked. And it was Lupine season. I have heard stories of these beautiful flowers for years. But to see them growing in the wild was absolutely divine. 

I'm including a handful of pictures. Like I said before, looking back on the pictures, I do have an awful lot of pictures of rocks! Granted, the rocks are in the ocean, and pictures with ocean water crashing on the rocks are really nice. But when you have 500 or so of them? Not quite as engaging as one would think!

So, here's my first set of pictures of some rocks!



The view down to Bar Harbor from the top of Cadillac Mountain.




I don't remember where this was - we found a tiny parking lot and followed the trail to the end.


Lupines!


The Ocean Path. I could walk this every day.


More from the Ocean Path headed up to Otter Peaks.



Love the views!



Sand Beach


Low tide on the Schoodic Penninsula.


Bubbles reflected in Jordan Pond. 


We walked down these steps to the beach. Wish I remembered the name of the stop! It was on the loop road, and was a pull off after Thunder Hole. 



The bench mark at the top of Cadillac Mountain.




No comments:

Post a Comment