Monday, June 13, 2022

Portland Japanese Tea Garden

 The cherry blossoms were in bloom when we were in Portland!  So beautiful!  Husband flew out on the last day of our conference and we spent another week exploring Oregon.  I had never been here before.  It is breathtaking country!

One of our first stops was the Japanese Tea Garden.  It was so elegant.  Somehow, we managed to snag tickets for the very first entry time.  It wasn't crowded during our first hour there, but it was getting crowded as we left! Sadly, I couldn't get reservations to the Tea House. I waited a little too long and lost any chance that I had at all of getting a reservation.  Take note of that - if you can get tickets ahead of time, snag your reservations for lunch at the Tea House at the same time.  I really wish that I had done that.

In the spirit of minimalism, I am not going to post my words with the images.  I am going to let the images speak for themselves!  

More information about the Portland Japanese Tea Garden: https://japanesegarden.org/























No comments:

Post a Comment