Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My Accomplishments

I'm having a hard time posting this... My computer is still with the Geek Squad... 10 days after I dropped it off to have a hinge replaced, it was finally moved from a warehouse in Baltimore to the repair center.  Overnight, my computer was repaired.  I'm sincerely hoping it doesn't take another 10 days to get it back!  

In the meantime, I am blogging from my phone.  Always a challenge to use the keyboard on a smart phone for a long period of time!

In the way of accomplishments this past week:

I finished daughters' cross stitch.  It is beautiful!  I plan on taking it to be matted later this week.

I had a booth at the craft fair over the weekend.  I share the booth with a friend.  I sold everything I brought with me, which made packing up super easy!  I made over $100, which might not seem like a lot, but it will cover investment in materials for the upcoming year, as well as the cost of framing daughter's cross stitch.

I've worked every day for the last week.  Today is my last day for this week!  It will be nice to get a chance to sit and rest for a while!

We made pizza from scratch twice this past week.  I made Thai Chicken Curry from scratch - yum - and, I made a huge pot of Brunswick Stew which served two dinners, and lunch for school for me for 2 days.

Daughter needed an artists portfolio for National Portfolio Day over the weekend. I was able to purchase it with a 50% off coupon, saving $20 on the purchase price!

I've started working on goodies for Thanksgiving dinner that I'm taking to my Mom's house!  The supplies have been purchased, and I have pie crust chilling in the fridge right now, and I'll be drying bread crumbs in the oven tonight!

What wonderful things have you accomplished this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment