Friday, November 8, 2013

Random Pictures




When I say "random", I mean random!
These were branches, in a parking lot, under the overhead light.
I thought they looked spooky.

This was taken on Weds. it was the leading line of a front moving into the area.
I read that these were called "Mackerel Clouds".  They do look like fish scales, don't they?
There were a lot of pictures posted Weds. night of these clouds over Washington D.C.


Birdhouses, for daughter's last Gold Award class.
She and her father made the bird houses from wood that had been upcycled
from an old shipping crate from the robotics team.


We went to the arboretum over the weekend.
It was a beautiful day and a beautiful walk!
I loved this view, multiple textures, leaves, and colors.



More leaves!  Orange leaves on a tree.
Hard to believe most of our leaves have fallen in the last two days.
 



Tree trunk.
I kind of expect to find Pooh, or a fairy, or an entrance to an alternate dimension here!
When I looked, I just found dirt.
Obviously, I didn't come at the right phase of the moon to make the portal work!

No comments:

Post a Comment