Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Random Pictures


While daughter uses my laptop to complete a homework assignment, I'm going to use my phone & see if I can post a few pictures.  Forgive me if the formatting isn't done correctly - it's hard to line things up on the phone!

One sure sign of a frugal household!  Do you do this?  I turn the mostly empty bottle up over a mostly full bottle and "marry" the contents.  Typically, I'll let the bottles sit like this for an hour or more, until all of the remnants of ketchup are out of the top bottle.  I also do this with shampoo, squeeze mayo, syrup, etc.

March 30.  Seriously, when is spring going to get here?

They look like the Angry Birds version of Disney characters, don't they?  


I don't remember if I shared this one before... Praying Mantises emerging from their egg case.  Way cool...


Awesome art van we sighted in Baltimore.


Last but not least, the soccer field in front of the school where I subbed on Weds. of last week.  Look at that snow.  It's unusual to still have this much snow on the ground this late in the year in the part of the Mid-Atlantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment