Thursday, April 3, 2014

Resolutions

3 months into the New Year, and I hate to admit, I've kind of forgotten about some of this.

Good thing I've got the blog to keep track of what I said I'd do!

1) 365 Grateful
I am keeping a daily journal now.  Every day, one entry of what I am thankful for.

2) Lose 10 Pounds
Shut the front door!  After a stellar loss of 1 pound in January, and 3 pounds in February, I am proud to announce that I lost 5 pounds last month!  9 pounds total!  WHO-HOO!!

3) Run
I've been out a few times.  Not running, but walking.  I've got my 3 mile course mapped out, and I'm walking it.  My time is down under an hour.  I wish I could say it was under 45 minutes, but it's not.

4) Get Out of Debt
We're getting there. 

5) Finish Cleaning Out the Basement
Husband and I have been working on the basement recently.  We've taken a van load of trash to the dump recently, and even better, we've set aside a lot of stuff to sell at a yard sale later this month.

6) Finish Oldest Child's Quilt
I've got the pieces out of the bag, and back upstairs.  Next step is to get the sewing machine up here, so I can get started on it.

7) Spend More Time With My Family
It's been a great winter for family time.  The boys were home on their spring break over the last month, and we had a great time cooking, laughing, and joking around together.

8) Finish Writing the Book I Keep Saying I'm Going to Write
Another month, 3 more chapters edited.  I still have some pictures that I need to take to add to the most recent chapter.  So, I'm halfway finished now.  6 more chapters to go!

9) Finish the Hallway Bathroom
Still saving money for this.  The goal is to start working on this in June.

10) Get Back Into my Music
Done and done.  We're practicing for Easter and Palm Sunday now.  Love the music for Palm Sunday - a fantastic gospel piece!

How are you doing on your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment