Friday, February 20, 2015

Random Pictures

It was a warm and wonderful 4 below this morning when I left the house!  That's not counting the windchill, which took the temperature down to 15 below zero.  We're not used to this kind of cold in Maryland!  I wasn't sure the car was going to start this morning!


Remember these?  We went out to dinner a couple of weeks ago and had a functioning jukebox on our table!  What a hoot!

Valentine's Day Flowers from our boss, on the Reference Desk for everyone to see.
Isn't this just beautiful? 
#40bagsin40days.  I cleaned out all 4 of these drawers yesterday. Not only that, but I also put down new shelf paper, washed the silverware divider, and pulled out the BABY SPOONS!!  (My kids are in their late teens and early 20's!  We don't need those anymore!)


So, not only did I get 2 bags of items to go off to the thrift store yesterday, I got this entire bag of trash out of those drawers.  No big deal you say, right?  Wrong.  You see that second drawer in the photo?  The one that is partially open?  Umm, that entire bag of trash was stuffed into that drawer.  That was my "catch all" or "junk" drawer.  Lots of junk in there.






No comments:

Post a Comment