Friday, April 17, 2015

Random Pictures

We rarely see the cats this close together.  With my knee injury, I've spent a lot of time sitting down with my knee elevated.  The cats keep me company.  Tiger has become very possessive of the remote.

A handful of mini daffodils from our front yard.  I bought these as part of an American Cancer Society Daffodil Fundraiser several years ago.  I planted them - long after I thought they were dead - and hoped for the best.  They've come back every year since then, and the patch is slowly growing bigger.  I might separate them this year into two clumps!

Oldest child's quilt.  I have been adding more stitches than I originally planned.  If I had kept to the plan, I'd probably be finished by now.  There are 30 quilt blocks to this quilt.  As of today, I have completed 18 of them.  I don't think it will be finished by graduation next month, but it will be finished before he goes to Grad. School in the fall.  Now, what to do about youngest child's quilt?  I have the fabric...it hasn't even been washed yet.

I went to the zoo with daughter while she was on spring break.  It was a gorgeous spring day - the kind you only find in the Mid-Atlantic - the kind that makes you glad you live here, and makes up for the humidity in the summer.

Polar Bear, looking thoughtful.


The new groundhog exhibit at the zoo.  They're hard to see, because they bland in so well, but by golly, they are so cute!




Kind of sums it all up, doesn't it?




No comments:

Post a Comment