Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Random Pictures


I've posted pictures, but it's been a while since I've done a random batch of stuff!


Sunflower Fields.  They're starting to droop, but they're still gorgeous!




Disney marketing is out in force.  (I crack myself up!)




A gorgeous fall bouquet in the church office.





My newest treasure!  I found this wonderful water cup this past week!




Daughter should have waited to buy the string lights for her dorm room - she could have used these!



I bought these to bling out my beautiful ankle brace.  At least I've got style!


So, this past weekend, hubby and I went exploring the apple orchards in Central Maryland.  We ranged through Carroll and Frederick Counties, picking up a half bushel of apples and other various goodies wherever we stopped.  We now have 10 pounds of bell peppers and garlic, a half bushel of peaches, more bushels of apples than I care to count, little mini pumpkin gourds,  10 pounds of onions, 4 pounds of sweet potatoes, a pound of tiny little new potatoes, 5 pounds of all purpose potatoes (the bag is a mix of many different types of mid-size potatoes), goat cheese, a gluten free apple pie, 3 pounds of broccoli, and mums.  The total cost of our massive haul came out under $100.  Now, the challenge is on to eat all of this yummy goodness before it goes bad! 

Catoctin Mountain Orchard.



Need a pumpkin?  These gorgeous beauties were under $10 each.



After our first stop.  I think we might need help.







The picnic area at Cunningham Falls State Park.




Some of the apples!  I've scattered them around the house in bowls and on trays.



And the cute little pumpkin gourds!





















No comments:

Post a Comment