Friday, April 22, 2016

Taking a Short Break

I'm going to take a blogging break until May 10.  I have a "thing" going on that day, and I need to do some research and preparation beforehand.  It's not a health related thing, it's a job related thing, and I don't want to say anything else for fear of jinxing myself.

I'm planning on posting some photos - it is spring, after all.  I'll be visiting some libraries, so I'll be taking pictures, too. 

I'll check in once or twice a week until the 10th - and then I'll get back to regular posting.  Unfortunately, the process of writing does take some time out of my day, time that I need to be spending on research.

Check back on Saturdays until then.  I should have at least one new post up before Saturday.  Who knows?  Maybe 2?  I'm working my way through a couple of really good books right now!

I'll be back to posting regularly on the afternoon of May 10! 

No comments:

Post a Comment