Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Some Life Changes

I've shared a few stories about interviews lately, so I'm sure you've deduced that I've been searching for a new job. It's been quite a search. I sent out over 100 resumes at the beginning of June, and have been to a dozen interviews over the last month. 

I gave my two weeks notice over 3 weeks ago, and I've had last week and this off. I've been enjoying a nice little unpaid mini-vacation.  I've been cooking, cleaning, visiting family, and making real progress on daughters quilt. 

One of those hundred resumes did come through for me. I start working at a public library next week!  When school starts back up next month, I'll be back on the sub list - and I'll be working one or two days a week - around my library schedule. 

New challenges, new changes!   I'm looking forward to the new adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment