Saturday, August 20, 2016

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Turn and face the strange
ch-ch-ch-changes
There's gonna have to be a different man
Time may change me
But I can't trace time
 
For the longest time, I always thought that the second line read "Turn the world around..."

No matter - my lyrics, or those of the master artist, David Bowie, it seems to summarize my past month.

There have been a lot of changes recently.

I left my old job at my old library after much thought and consideration.  It was not an easy decision to make, but it was the right one for me.
 
I am now working in a public library.  I am home.  I love my library, and I love my co-workers.  It keeps me hopping all day long!  There's always a lot of stuff going on, and I am always busy.  I'm really going to enjoy working here!


No comments:

Post a Comment