Monday, March 9, 2015

McCormick Recipe Inspirations

Have you ever tried these things? They're pre-measured spice kits from McCormick.  Each card contains the spices in little plastic cubes.  The back of the box contains a recipe card, with the ingredients you will need to finish making the recipe as well as the cooking directions.




This past week as I was cleaning out the kitchen, I found a stash of 20 of these.  Varying recipes, involving pork, chicken, and beef.

I had never really tried them - I had just picked them up.  Since I had so many of them sitting around, I thought I would give them a try.


Let me tell you, these things are amazing!
The recipe is already thought it.  The measuring is done.  All you have to do is cut something, give the spices a little swirl, and put everything in the oven.  Absolutely the easiest cooking I have done in quite some time!


We cooked the Asian Sesame Salmon, Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Potatoes, and the Spanish Chicken.  Dinner was quick and easy, and I much appreciated the fact that the sides were included on the recipe list.  For some unknown reason, I've always struggled with adding the right side to round out a meal.

Hey- I don't get anything out of pushing this product.  The picture is from my Amazon Associates Account, but I get nothing from McCormick for this.  I just really, really liked this product.  It made my dinner planning considerably easier!

Even better, these little gems are fairly reasonably priced, coming in at less than $5 per packet, but if you can find coupons in the paper and combine it with a sale, you have a bargain on your hands!


No comments:

Post a Comment