Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Random Pictures

It's been a long while since I've posted any pictures!  I apologize if I'm repeating anything...

Daughter and I went down to Rockville last week.  She has both an Internship and her paying job with one of the major retailers.  She has to be onsite 3 days a week, and she works remotely the other 2 days.  On this particular day, we decided we needed to get out - but we still needed to be close to a library.  So, we went down to the Rockville Library.  We sat outside and used the library Wi-Fi, and daughter was able to go inside the library to research when she needed, and then come back outside.  We were able to watch the kids play in the splash pad, and we picked up lunch at one of the local restaurants and ate outside.  All in all, it was a fantastic day!


Do you see the tiny little bird hidden in the lattice work?  This was taken inside of the hotel in Princeton.  There were several tiny little birds hanging around inside the lobby.  They were flitting everywhere!
These 2 pictures go together, but I don't know if you can see them.  This is from the bird house in our back yard.  This one sits inside of Tiger's Memorial Garden.  In the square picture, I hope you can see the baby birds in the nest inside the hole.  In the circular picture, I think you can see the baby bird.  At least, that's what you're looking at.  It's a picture of the baby bird's beak.  I just want you to note - taking this picture was fun.  The mama and papa bird were right there, watching me from the Dogwood Tree.  They didn't get upset or start dive bombing me until I got close enough to take the second picture.  THEN they got upset with me! 



There's nothing better than S'mores that I can eat!  Gluten Free Graham Crackers, Marshmallows, and Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups. 




No comments:

Post a Comment