Thursday, July 9, 2015

Random Pictures

It's toad season!  I can't believe I used to catch these little guys and release them down by the stream when I was a kid!



My favorite little used book store. Just look at how jam packed those shelves are!



May the Force be with your cereal?  Really?

This squirrel likes to hang out on the edge of the gutter every day.  There are still some helicopters - you know - maple seeds in there.  He comes and eats the helicopters and drives Princess Luna absolutely nuts.



 
Our washing machine broke.  Husband can fix it, but until the parts come in, we're stuck using the laundromat.  Things haven't really changed all that much since I last used one back in college.  The price has gone up - doubled - but the experience is still the same.  Lots of bored people, and a television focused on Dr. Phil.

This sign just tickled me.  ALL of their machines are front loaders!  And they only accept quarters!  (I was rather punchy after a full morning of work and then a fun filled afternoon at the laundromat.)






No comments:

Post a Comment