Thursday, August 27, 2015

Chicken Rice Casserole

Back when I was in college, Cheri's Grandma used to send us 2 large casserole dishes of this fantastic concoction once a month.  I finally made her sit down and show me how to make it.  I was shocked at how easy it was to pull together!  Since then, it has been a part of meal rotations and a steady fall back recipe for me.

Ingredients:
3 cups cooked rice
1 16 ounce package mixed vegetables
2-3 cups of cooked, diced chicken
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of celery soup
2 cups of corn flakes, crushed

Pre-Heat oven to 350*.

Spray a 13"x9" casserole dish with cooking spray.
Combine the rice, mixed veggies, chicken, and soups in the pan.  Stir well, and then spread evenly in the pan.
Evenly spread the corn flakes across the top of the casserole.

Bake, uncovered until heated through - 15-20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment