Friday, November 20, 2015

Frugal Friday

So, I didn't spend a lot of money this week. 

We've eaten through the leftovers in the fridge and made space for the kids coming home.

Husband is in desperate need of some new shirts for work.  So, he's getting new shirts for Christmas.  They were on sale at Kohls.  I used the coupon they had sent me to get an extra 15% off of my purchase.  He got 3 new dress shirts, and I got Kohl's cash and a coupon for 20% off of my next purchase.  I see a pair of dress pants for one of the kids in the very near future!

We got our electricity bill in for last month.  It came in under $200, which is much less than it was this time last year.  Unfortunately, it's been warmer this winter than last, so I don't think this is an accurate comparison.

Daughter's semester is over today, and she is coming home tomorrow.  About a month ago, she called her employer that she worked with over the summer, and she has her old job back, beginning the Monday after Thanksgiving.

Starting tomorrow, I have all of my wonderful kids coming home.  I know this next week will in no way whatsoever be frugal - but I'll have a great week with my wonderful munchkins!

I hope everyone enjoys time with the people they love over the next week.  Whether it's a phone call, a dinner, or a week together, take advantage of every single minute of your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment