Monday, October 28, 2013

My Accomplishments This Week

For the first time in a long time, I am beginning to feel like I'm caught up!  I got my donations for the church bazaar wrapped up and donated (late) yesterday.  Okay, it was due a week ago, but I actually got it in before the night before this year!

I got all of our Halloween decorations spread around the house.

I'm working at cleaning up all of the batting, fabric, and thread from the quilt... Whoa.. how did that thread end up everywhere?  I found some on the carpet in the bathroom the other day!

This is my list from last week:

1) Spend at least 15 minutes a day, twice this week working on cleaning out the basement.
Slow and steady progress is being made down here.  Sadly, so much progress is happening because I'm just not finding the sub jobs this year!
2) Continue playing "What WAS that?"
3) Get out and exercise 3 times this week.
No excuses, I just didn't get it done.
4) Finish the t-shirt quilt.
I posted the pictures of the finished quilt on Saturday.
5) Decorate for Halloween.
6) Caulk the windows.
I really need to get to this over this coming week!
7) Clean out the window wells around the basement windows, put the plastic covers back on the window wells.
I really need to get to this over the weekend!
8) Work on the scrapbooks for the girls.
 I didn't get to this because I spent so much time on the quilt, and attempting to clean up the mess I made!
9)  Get a load of stuff together to take to Goodwill.
This is collecting on and around the dining room table.  I should have a decent load by the end of the week.
10) Begin looking for yarn for oldest child's Christmas present.
I think I've found a pattern for a sweater vest.  Question is, do I have enough time to finish it?
 
Goals for this coming week:
1) Caulk the windows.
2) Clean out the window wells.
3) Keep working on daughter's cross stitch.
4) Get load of stuff to Goodwill.
5) Clean out the chest freezer, use the old upright to store what is still edible while the chest freezer defrosts.
6) Get the oil changed in the Honda.
7) Start looking for yarn for oldest child's sweater vest.
8) Get out and exercise 3 days this week.
9) Prime the birdhouses for daughter's Gold Award workshop this weekend.
10) Set up a spaghetti garden in the back yard for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment